Shelf is a unique tumblelog style theme featuring a fluid and responsive design with an original horizontal layout. Media queries help your site look great on the iPad, iPhone, and other modern mobile devices (you can even swipe to browse the content).
Features and specifications
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Add your own logo image and hide or show your tagline
- Responsive layout looks great on all mobile devices
- Hide or show the background title
- Keyboard navigation and scrolling
- Beautiful handcrafted social icons (RSS, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+) make it super easy for your readers to stay connected
- Add your own background image
- Customize your background color
- Customize the background of your audio cards with your own images
- Custom copyright notice
- Designed by Jon Hicks
- Video – Share videos from YouTube and Vimeo
- Quote – Post your favorite quotes
- Link – Share helpful links with your readers
- Image – Show off and share your photos
- Audio – Readers can listen to your favorite tracks or a podcast
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: Try Shelf worry-free
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will be glad to issue a full refund within 30 days.
Los Angeles, California
I am the founder of Totefish, an internet start-up company that organizes online shopping, coupons & sale notices for its users. I chose the Shelf Theme for our company blog because we wanted a highly-stylized template compatible with tablets and an interface that was visually appealing, original and yet, easy-to-use.
It is rare to have a third-party development team respond so quickly to our requests. We received incredible support as we “tweaked” the design to our own. It was the kind of customer service all companies should aspire to provide. The Theme Foundry is “Top Shelf” all-the-way!