Vigilance 1.43 fixes some minor bugs and includes a couple style enhancements. Feel free to read through the changelog for details.
Testing some new styling, what do you think?
I am testing out new post title header styling here on the demo blog. I have removed the emphasis on the post titles giving them a softer look. I have also adjusted the comments font-family, changing it to the default Georgia, Times New Roman. I am thinking of including it in the next Vigilance release. Let me know what you think of the new styling in the comments.
- Bugfix: Converted tabs to spaces for easier code reading and manipulation.
- Bugfix: Added some missing phrases to the translations file.
- Bugfix: Fixed duplicate tagline and
<title>to improve SEO.
- Bugfix: Fixed empty
<ol>tags when comments are empty but trackbacks/pingbacks are not.
- Bugfix: Fixed top banner custom code box. Now properly strips slashes.
- Style Enhancement: Underline links inside post entries for better visibility.
- Style Enhancement: Tweak alert box styling for better aesthetics.