Vigilance 1.43 fixes some minor bugs and includes a couple style enhancements. Feel free to read through the changelog for details.
Did you know that Surf Office, Postmatic, Yeah Dave, and over 700,000 small businesses run their websites with Make, our free WordPress page builder. Discover the Make page builder now.
Testing some new styling, what do you think?
I am testing out new post title header styling here on the demo blog. I have removed the emphasis on the post titles giving them a softer look. I have also adjusted the comments font-family, changing it to the default Georgia, Times New Roman. I am thinking of including it in the next Vigilance release. Let me know what you think of the new styling in the comments.
- Bugfix: Converted tabs to spaces for easier code reading and manipulation.
- Bugfix: Added some missing phrases to the translations file.
- Bugfix: Fixed duplicate tagline and
<title>to improve SEO.
- Bugfix: Fixed empty
<ol>tags when comments are empty but trackbacks/pingbacks are not.
- Bugfix: Fixed top banner custom code box. Now properly strips slashes.
- Style Enhancement: Underline links inside post entries for better visibility.
- Style Enhancement: Tweak alert box styling for better aesthetics.