Archive of posts with the topic
Hey everyone! We’ve just shipped the latest updates to Make and Make Plus, packed with features and improvements! Here are the highlights:
- Added video background settings in all builder sections.
- New slideshow options for for Posts List and Products sections.
- Added Draft mode, which allows you to hide builder sections from the front-end, while keeping them visible in the builder.
- Individual section items (Columns, Gallery items, Banner slides and Panel items) can now be duplicated.
- Refactored Panels section, supporting child theme override.
- Added background position control for sections.
- Section settings are now categorized into panels, like the Customizer.
- Improved compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 product galleries.
- Removed old Logo panel from the Customizer.
Make 1.8.5 is out and includes several small updates. Here’s what’s we fixed:
- Fixed issue which prevented Columns section titles from being refreshed in the builder.
- Fixed content preview of columns, which wasn’t being refreshed after dragging around columns.
- Fixed overlays, which were erroneously carrying around configuration data.
Make and Make Plus 1.8.4 are here! It’s a big update full of small improvements. Here’s what’s new:
- Added an option to open Gallery item links in a new tab.
- Added option to configure what menu turns into a mobile menu.
- Added missing default font to mobile menu toggles.
- Removed PHP notice caused by missing image fields in Columns section.
- Fixed a bug preventing titles from inheriting customizer typography settings.
- Added option for closing the configuration overlay without applying changes.
- Added button and keyboard shortcut for closing the configuration overlay.
- Added contextual labels to configuration overlay buttons.
- Removed a limitation preventing HTML links inside Gallery items content.
- Fixed CSS rules preventing typography and color settings from correctly applying to mobile menus.
- Fixed a bug resulting in content duplication when creating multiple Columns sections.
- Fixed a bug preventing the “-1” count option from showing all products.
- Fixed a bug which was stripping HTML from Panel item titles.
- Added checks to widgetized columns to remove a number of PHP warnings.
- Fixed a bug preventing the duplicator to load on any CPT Edit Page screen.
- Fixed a bug preventing widgets from being removed when removing the containing section or page.
It’s time for a new release! After a huge refactor of Make and Make Plus in 1.8, we’re now doubling down on features. Here’s what’s new in 1.8.3:
- Increased the maximum number of columns in Columns sections from four to six.
- Added an option so builder sections can now be set to span the full width of your page.
- Updated Font Awesome to 4.7.
- Overhauled builder overlay styles to match core WordPress.
- Fixed an issue in the Banner section causing misplaced content.
As always, be sure to update Make together with Make Plus.