SAVE 25% when you purchase our Theme Bundle and Make Plus together. View bundle deal.
Archive of posts with the topic
Hey everyone! We’ve just shipped the latest updates to Make and Make Plus, packed with features and improvements! Here are the highlights:
- Added video background settings in all builder sections.
- New slideshow options for for Posts List and Products sections.
- Added Draft mode, which allows you to hide builder sections from the front-end, while keeping them visible in the builder.
- Individual section items (Columns, Gallery items, Banner slides and Panel items) can now be duplicated.
- Refactored Panels section, supporting child theme override.
- Added background position control for sections.
- Section settings are now categorized into panels, like the Customizer.
- Improved compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 product galleries.
- Removed old Logo panel from the Customizer.
Make 1.8.5 is out and includes several small updates. Here’s what’s we fixed:
- Fixed issue which prevented Columns section titles from being refreshed in the builder.
- Fixed content preview of columns, which wasn’t being refreshed after dragging around columns.
- Fixed overlays, which were erroneously carrying around configuration data.
Make and Make Plus 1.8.4 are here! It’s a big update full of small improvements. Here’s what’s new:
- Added an option to open Gallery item links in a new tab.
- Added option to configure what menu turns into a mobile menu.
- Added missing default font to mobile menu toggles.
- Removed PHP notice caused by missing image fields in Columns section.
- Fixed a bug preventing titles from inheriting customizer typography settings.
- Added option for closing the configuration overlay without applying changes.
- Added button and keyboard shortcut for closing the configuration overlay.
- Added contextual labels to configuration overlay buttons.
- Removed a limitation preventing HTML links inside Gallery items content.
- Fixed CSS rules preventing typography and color settings from correctly applying to mobile menus.
- Fixed a bug resulting in content duplication when creating multiple Columns sections.
- Fixed a bug preventing the “-1” count option from showing all products.
- Fixed a bug which was stripping HTML from Panel item titles.
- Added checks to widgetized columns to remove a number of PHP warnings.
- Fixed a bug preventing the duplicator to load on any CPT Edit Page screen.
- Fixed a bug preventing widgets from being removed when removing the containing section or page.
It’s time for a new release! After a huge refactor of Make and Make Plus in 1.8, we’re now doubling down on features. Here’s what’s new in 1.8.3:
- Increased the maximum number of columns in Columns sections from four to six.
- Added an option so builder sections can now be set to span the full width of your page.
- Updated Font Awesome to 4.7.
- Overhauled builder overlay styles to match core WordPress.
- Fixed an issue in the Banner section causing misplaced content.
As always, be sure to update Make together with Make Plus.