Hey everyone! Today we’re pushing a new release of Make and Make Plus. Version 1.9 features updates and fixes which we’re super-excited to finally bring to you.
- Master sections! You can now control multiple sections from one place by setting a section to Master mode. In this mode, every change you make to a section will be instantly propagated to all other pages where it’s set to appear. You can read more about this in our new help guide.
- Improved templating for sections and optimized data storage on back-end.
- Unified Section API. It now covers data, settings and template helpers.
- Reduced the number of scripts enqueued in the builder and refactored logic for overlay and settings.
- Fixed minor banner display issues.
- Fixed parsing of section IDs.
- Fixed Typography bugs in Customizer.
- Fixed screen reader text appearance on pages with a lot of content.
- Fixed email social icon behavior when Open icon links in a new tab option was set in Social Icons section in Customizer.
- New filter
make_filter_column_contentallowing to filter individual column content.