Today we released version 1.8.2 of Make and Make Plus. Back in version 1.8 we refactored our builder backend code, and 1.8.2 we’re patching up several little issues reported by makers. Here’s what’s included:
Did you know that Surf Office, Postmatic, Yeah Dave, and over 700,000 small businesses run their websites with Make, our free WordPress page builder. Discover the Make page builder now.
- Fixed an issue with notices incorrectly displaying when Make Plus wasn’t installed.
- Fixed the Banner sections “Darken background to improve readability” setting.
- Fixed an error with Gallery images when “Aspect Ratio” was set to “None”.
- Fixed Posts List “Type” field which wasn’t updating “From” dropdown with the correct data.
- Minor fixes and cleanup to Columns template file.