Today we released version 1.8.2 of Make and Make Plus. Back in version 1.8 we refactored our builder backend code, and 1.8.2 we’re patching up several little issues reported by makers. Here’s what’s included:
- Fixed an issue with notices incorrectly displaying when Make Plus wasn’t installed.
- Fixed the Banner sections “Darken background to improve readability” setting.
- Fixed an error with Gallery images when “Aspect Ratio” was set to “None”.
- Fixed Posts List “Type” field which wasn’t updating “From” dropdown with the correct data.
- Minor fixes and cleanup to Columns template file.