Make and Make Plus 1.8.4 are here! It’s a big update full of small improvements. Here’s what’s new:
Did you know that Surf Office, Postmatic, Yeah Dave, and over 700,000 small businesses run their websites with Make, our free WordPress page builder. Discover the Make page builder now.
- Added an option to open Gallery item links in a new tab.
- Added option to configure what menu turns into a mobile menu.
- Added missing default font to mobile menu toggles.
- Removed PHP notice caused by missing image fields in Columns section.
- Fixed a bug preventing titles from inheriting customizer typography settings.
- Added option for closing the configuration overlay without applying changes.
- Added button and keyboard shortcut for closing the configuration overlay.
- Added contextual labels to configuration overlay buttons.
- Removed a limitation preventing HTML links inside Gallery items content.
- Fixed CSS rules preventing typography and color settings from correctly applying to mobile menus.
- Fixed a bug resulting in content duplication when creating multiple Columns sections.
- Fixed a bug preventing the “-1” count option from showing all products.
- Fixed a bug which was stripping HTML from Panel item titles.
- Added checks to widgetized columns to remove a number of PHP warnings.
- Fixed a bug preventing the duplicator to load on any CPT Edit Page screen.
- Fixed a bug preventing widgets from being removed when removing the containing section or page.