Punchcut PRO child theme updated to version 1.0
The Punchcut PRO child theme has been upgraded to version 1.0. If you have not customized your PRO child theme feel free to simply replace it with the new version (make a backup copy just in case). If you have customized your PRO child theme please follow these simple instructions:
Did you know that Surf Office, Postmatic, Yeah Dave, and over 700,000 small businesses run their websites with Make, our free WordPress page builder. Discover the Make page builder now.
- Download the new PRO child theme (version 1.0)
- Add the new
/functionsfolder to your existing punchcut_pro folder
- Replace line 11 of your
header.phpfile with line 11 from the
header.phpfile in the new child theme
- Edit your
style.cssfile and change the version to 1.0
If you are a PRO member and would like a diff file detailing the changes please post a request in the support forums.
- New Feature! Add built in support for post/page thumbnails (WordPress 2.9)
- Security Enhancement: Sanitized the get_search_query function.
- Bugfix: Fixed z-index navigation dropdown bug.
- Bugfix: Fixed broken link in the theme options page.
- Bugfix: Updated Cufon glyphs for Junction to allow for punctuation.
- Bugfix: Fixed missing category in post footer when comments are off.
- Bugfix: Removed the comment count on password protected posts.
- Bugfix: Fixed missing edit post/page link.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where too many categories were displacing the floated comment number.
- Bugfix: Fixed second level list spacing in sidebar.