Archive of posts with the New Releases topic
Titan 1.12 has just been released. Go ahead and download it now. This release is a minor upgrade fixing a couple small issues:
- Bugfix: Missing paragraph styling in the sidebox
- Bugfix: Long post headers were not wrapping correctly
Titan has been very quick, lean, and stable since it’s initial launch 4 short months ago. If you have any bug reports please post them in the comments.
Due to the success of our Spring Membership sale we are running a summer sale! This time around the sale is limited to 100 coupons. Sign-up now and save $5 off PRO membership with coupon code 34D3F.
Note: A new version of the PRO child theme has also been released. PRO members should download version 1.11 of the PRO Child Theme.
We just pushed out Titan 1.11 with some new features, bug fixes, and modifications. Here is the laundry list of changes:
- Feature: You can now disable Flickr from the theme options menu and use a footer widget instead
- Feature: Added a style for
<h2> tags in the top notice
- Feature: The image
.border class now actually puts a nice border around an entry image
- Bug Fix: Sidebar photo was too wide by a couple pixels
- Bug Fix: Hide categories from navigation menu did not work
- Bug Fix: Incorrectly closed list
- Titan now registers a sidebar by default
- The notice is no longer enabled by default
- Cleaned up and streamlined the notice theme options
- Corrections in the about section of the footer
Download Version 1.11 Now!
After looking at the theme for a couple days there were a few design annoyances we wanted to clean up and a few features we wanted to add. We ended up changing the look slightly hence the version bump. Here is the run-down on version 1.1:
- Changed the look of the top notice to improve visibility and cleanliness.
- Tweaked dimensions and added more width to the content. It felt cramped.
- Fixed the Flickr link issue and provided clear instructions in the options menu.
- Added a toggle on/off option for the Twitter & Email links.
Download Titan 1.1
Titan 1.01 was released today. We don’t plan on releasing a new version every day, so don’t get your hopes up! An annoying bug popped up that prevented the Sidebar Adbox from being disabled. This seemed pretty important and worthy of the quick release. Be sure to post any bugs you find in the comments so we can start knocking them out.
We are proud and excited to announce the arrival of our second WordPress theme, Titan. We know you can’t wait to get it in your hot little hands so hustle over to the download page and give it a spin.
Premium and Free
Titan is a super clean, premium quality WordPress theme that is completely free. Titan is released under the terms of the GNU GPLv3. We know you are really excited to read the license, but we will sum it up for you anyway:
- Titan is free for you to download, customize, and use.
- You aren’t allowed to distribute Titan under a different license.
That was easy, now on to the fun stuff.