This past weekend we flipped the switch on a major overhaul and re-design of The Theme Foundry website, and guess what, we’re excited!
The new website represents months of hard work by the whole team, and we are all proud to see it finally go live. Below is a quick overview of the changes, along with some fun facts about the new site.
Did you know that Surf Office, Postmatic, Yeah Dave, and over 700,000 small businesses run their websites with Make, our free WordPress page builder. Discover the Make page builder now.
- Powered by WordPress, bbPress, and Memberful. We were previously using a medley of static pages, WordPress, bbPress 1.0 Alpha, and aMember.
- The layout is responsive, built with HTML5 using a mobile-first approach.
- We’re using web fonts, specifically Brandon Grotesque and Proxima Nova.
- The theme itself is built with Forge, our handy command line tool for developing themes with Sass and CoffeeScript.
- We completely overhauled our Help Center, focusing on ease of use and better documentation. We hope you enjoy it.
- We added a Customer Stories page, and it’s one of my favorite parts of the new website. Be sure to check it out.
We’re planning to share some more details about decisions we made and tools we used in some upcoming “From the workshop” posts, so stay tuned.