Traction 2.1 has been released. Cruise on over to the downloads page and grab your copy. Be sure to read the upgrade instructions first.
Traction 2.1 Changelog
- New PRO Feature: HTML5 support!
- Speed Improvement: Consolidated an extra functions file to improve theme load time.
- Speed Improvement: Removed an extra function from the comments template (now in WP core).
- Enhancement: Add automatic feed links function.
- Enhancement: Now using the new(ish) get_template_part function.
- Enhancement: Added support for an Apple touch icon.
- Enhancement: Updated the loopedSlider plugin to version 0.5.7.
- Enhancement: Added a check to make built in Twitter function pluggable from a child theme.
- Bug Fix: Added a file check for favicon in case it doesn’t exist.
- Bug Fix: Fixed two separate translation issues.
- Miscellaneous: Cleaned up the master stylesheet and added a table of contents.
- Miscellaneous: Organized
functions.php file and added a table of contents.
“My website is absolutely gorgeous, and the support service is literally unlike any other I’ve experienced, probably in my whole life, in any industry!”
“I’m blown away by the generous and effective support provided. Super accessible, laid back, and knowledgeable!”