Linen is a clean and flexible magazine style theme with easy to use customization options.
Watch a video tour
Features and specifications
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Add your own logo image and hide or show your tagline
- Beautiful handcrafted social icons (RSS, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and Google+) make it super easy for your readers to stay connected
- Roomy multi-level navigation menu for your pages and categories
- Featured slider for showcasing important posts
- Choose from several beautiful accent and body fonts
- Add your own background image
- Customize your background color
- Quickly disable the sidebar or footer sitewide
- Auto-generated post thumbnails for your posts
- Magazine style pagination available through a supported plugin
- Flexible footer with four widget areas
- Custom copyright notice
- Archives – Helpful overview of your website activity
- Sitemap – Makes it easy for visitors to quickly see all your pages
- Full width – Remove the sidebar and put more focus on your content
- Left sidebar – Keep things fresh by moving your sidebar to the left
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: Try Linen worry-free
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will be glad to issue a full refund within 30 days.
Shropshire, United Kingdom
I became a full-time writer after the success of my first book, “One Hundred Ways For A Dog To Train Its Human” spent 4 weeks on the UK bestseller lists. Since then, I’ve written a further nine books. I also write magazine articles, which have been published in the UK and USA, and my short stories have been published in the UK, Ireland and Australia.
After much research, I came across the Linen theme, at the Theme Foundry. I’ve never bought a theme before, but the process was simple and straightforward. I haven’t needed any support, but the forums have provided a lot of useful information. It’s clear to see that should I have a problem, it’ll be answered promptly. With The Theme Foundry, you’re not purchasing a theme, but joining a community.