Hey everyone! ? We’ve just pushed another set of updates to HappyForms, improving the overall experience and fixing bugs. Here’s what shipped in version 1.4.4.
Did you know that Surf Office, Postmatic, Yeah Dave, and over 700,000 small businesses run their websites with Make, our free WordPress page builder. Discover the Make page builder now.
- Improvement: New Advanced link added to each form part. Clicking it reveals more advanced settings related to the part. The result of this is a cleaner look for when parts are first opened in the builder.
- Improvement: Better compatibility with themes. We tightened our CSS rules to persist the styles of HappyForms parts across popular themes.
- Improvement: Current user’s email address is now pre-filled in Your email address field in Step 2.
- Bug fix: Input placeholders behavior when Title Placement was set to Display as placeholder.
- Bug fix: Responses screen was showing just a first letter of submitted data.
- Bug fix: PHP notices were visible when adding HappyForms widget in Customizer.