Today we’re bringing you a new pack of updates for HappyForms. We focused on improving compatibility and fixing bugs in this patch release. Here’s what’s new:
Did you know that Surf Office, Postmatic, Yeah Dave, and over 700,000 small businesses run their websites with Make, our free WordPress page builder. Discover the Make page builder now.
- Improvement: HappyForms scripts are now loaded only when a form is present on the page.
- Improvement: Submit button now remains disabled until reCaptcha is filled to avoid accidental form submissions.
- Improvement: Increased compatibility with various themes.
- Improvement: Scale part now has a colored tracker and accepts color settings set in Style step.
- Improvement: All Forms and Responses screen are now clear from any third-party plugin effects.
- Bug fix: Add HappyForms overlay was not showing up in some page builders.
- Bug fix: Submit button styles were changing to defaults on hover.
- Bug fix: Various fixes related to part styles.