We’re releasing 1.9.1 today! This patch release squashes a handful of small bugs that our makers have reported since updating to 1.9.
- Added compatibility check and a notice about updating Make Plus when using a version older than 1.9.
- Fixed issue with carriage returns in content editor’s Text mode.
- Fixed ‘Configure column’ drop-down display issue, visible when multiple rows were used.
- Fixed bug with content background color not resetting to default when no color was set.
- Added notice about compatibility issue when Make is older than 1.9.