The page builder’s Downloads section is available if you have both the Easy Digital Downloads plugin and the premium Make Plus plugin activated.
If you’re selling eBooks or albums, you’ll love using Easy Digital Downloads + our Downloads section to show off your awesome work for sale.
The section is meant to display your EDD downloads in a grid, with a variety of filtering and display options. Let’s get started!
Add a Downloads section
In the builder menu, hover over the Downloads icon and click to add this section to your page.
Configure the section
Click in the section header to:
- Add a section title. This displays above the section if it is set.
- Check to remove the space below the section.
Configure the downloads
- From: Choose to display downloads from all categories and tags or a specific one.
- Sort: Choose the order to in which to display your downloads.
- Columns: The grid can have between 1 and 4 columns.
- Number to show: Specify how many downloads to show in the grid. Setting this number to
-1will show all available downloads that meet the criteria.
- Display: Use the checkboxes to specify which information to display for each of the downloads.
- Details: Choose how much of the download description to show within the grid.