The page builder’s Gallery section generates a grid of images with optional overlaying text descriptions and captions. Put your best foot forward by using a Gallery to showcase your latest and greatest work, or link each gallery item to a more descriptive project page on your site.
Add a Gallery section
In the builder menu, hover over the Gallery icon and click to add this section to your page.
Configure the section
Click in the section header to:
- Add a section title. This displays above the section if it is set.
- Choose the number of columns to display. You can display between 1-4 columns in this section. The default is 3 columns.
- Choose the aspect ratio of the gallery items.
- Choose a style and color for the gallery item captions.
- Set a background image or color for the section.
- Add a HTML section ID or class.
- Check to remove space below section.
Configure an individual gallery item
Click to add a new gallery item. For each item you can:
- Set an image. Click on the gray region with the image icon to upload a new image or choose one from the Media Library.
- Click to set individual item options. These include a title for the item and a URL to navigate to when the item is clicked.
- Add content to the item. Click to open the content editor. Once an item has content, the icon will change to .
Reorder an individual gallery item
To rearrange the order of the gallery items, click and hold the double dotted border at the top of an item. Drag the item to a new location and release.
Delete an individual gallery item
To remove an item, click in the corner of the item.