The page builder’s Panels section is available if you have the premium Make Plus plugin activated.
Panels and accordion tabs are a great way to display text-heavy information on pages — like FAQ sections or service information. By using a Panels section, you can help reel in unweildy long pages on your site!
Add a Panels section
In the builder menu, hover over the Panels icon and click to add this section to your page.
Configure the section
Click in the section header to:
- Add a section title. This displays above the section if it is set.
- Select to display content in an Accordion or Tabs.
- Choose to set the section height to the largest panel or scale to the current panel.
- Set the background image or color.
- Add a HTML section ID or class.
- Check to remove the space below the section.
Configure an individual panel
Click to add a new panel. For each panel you can:
- Set a panel title.
- Add content to the panel. Click or the blank area of the panel to open the content editor. Once a panel has content, the icon will change to .
Reorder an individual panel
To rearrange the order of the panels, click and hold the double dotted border at the top of a panel. Drag the panel to a new location and release.
Delete an individual panel
To remove a panel, click in the corner of the panel.