What better way to feature the products you have for sale than displaying a selection of them on your builder pages?
Adding a Products section to any builder page will display your WooCommerce products in a grid, with a variety of filtering and display options.
Add a Products section
In the builder menu, hover over the Products icon and click to add this section to your page.
Configure the section
Click in the section header to:
- Add a section title. This displays above the section if it is set.
- Check to remove the space below the section.
Configure the products
- Show: Choose between All products, Featured products, and Sale products. Check the WooCommerce documentation for more information on setting up Featured and Sale products.
- From: Choose a specific product category or tag from which to display products.
- Sort: Choose the order to in which to display your products. Check the WooCommerce documentation for more information on these sorting options.
- Columns: The product grid can have between 1 and 4 columns.
- Number to show: Specify how many products to show in the grid. Setting this number to
-1will show all available products that meet the criteria.
- Display: Use the checkboxes to specify which information to display for each of the products.