Earlier today we released one of the biggest updates ever to HappyForms, our free contact form plugin. The new version now includes a heap more style controls, improved form parts and ReCaptcha. Here’s the offical changelog for more details:
- New feature: Parts duplication.
- New feature: “Title placement” setting now features options for displaying title as a placeholder with smooth transition, and place the title directly in the input field.
- New feature: Google ReCaptcha support.
- Improved: Better templates and filter coverage.
- Improved: Modal for adding a form to a content has been redesigned and refactored.
- Improved: Saving a form now displays an extended “Form saved” notice that contains a guide on how to insert form to a content. This message is dismissible.
- Improved: Parts in the Form Builder now show part title for better navigation.
- Improved: Dropdown part with lots of options now only reveals first 5 options on load with the option to reveal them all.
- Improved: Redesigned Style step with lots of new settings to make your forms even better looking.
Did you know that Surf Office, Postmatic, Yeah Dave, and over 700,000 small businesses run their websites with Make, our free WordPress page builder. Discover the Make page builder now.