Earlier today we released one of the biggest updates ever to HappyForms, our free contact form plugin. The new version now includes a heap more style controls, improved form parts and ReCaptcha. Here’s the offical changelog for more details:
- New feature: Parts duplication.
- New feature: “Title placement” setting now features options for displaying title as a placeholder with smooth transition, and place the title directly in the input field.
- New feature: Google ReCaptcha support.
- Improved: Better templates and filter coverage.
- Improved: Modal for adding a form to a content has been redesigned and refactored.
- Improved: Saving a form now displays an extended “Form saved” notice that contains a guide on how to insert form to a content. This message is dismissible.
- Improved: Parts in the Form Builder now show part title for better navigation.
- Improved: Dropdown part with lots of options now only reveals first 5 options on load with the option to reveal them all.
- Improved: Redesigned Style step with lots of new settings to make your forms even better looking.